Thursday, May 9, 2013

I just downloaded a custom bedroom set for the Sims 2. Now how do I find it in the game?

Q. I just downloaded a bedroom set from Mod the Sims 2, extracted the RAR file, put it in the Downloads folder, etc, etc. But my question now is how do I find it in the game? It's not in the buy catalog. Where do I find it?

A. It should show up in the buy catalogue; sometimes creators put the sets in collections, so perhaps you should look there too. If it doesn't show up I'd suspect that the download wasn't extracted or placed properly, or even that the download was corrupted.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I just downloaded a custom bedroom set for the Sims 2. Now how do I find it in the game?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment