Sunday, April 28, 2013

Where are some good places to buy female furniture for the bedroom?

Q. I know the question may seem weird but I am a female and I want something artsy and youthful that looks right for a chic woman. I dont want to search online for "girl" furniture because I know I'll just get furniture for children. I went to ikea and saw a bedroom set that was okay but more of the young college student. Walmart and Target, I'm afraid will be under quality and a lot of the other stores I checked out online seem to be old looking. I am very picky but I was wondering if anyone knew a place, maybe they know a female between 20-27 and where they got their bedroom furniture. I would even take crazy styles. Im tired of seeing the usual bedroom sets. If you know other places for furniture for other parts of the home thats fine too. Those are easier to find. Its the stupid bedroom that I'm stuck with.

I might be sleeping on the couch for awhile.

A. ive used http://www.cheapbedroomfurniture.co quite alot for furniture great site


Where is the best place to buy everything to redecorate a bedroom?
Q. I am redecorating my bedroom and i need to find a local place around southern missouri to buy paint, a bedroom set, and the decorations, and also sheets! ANY SUGGESTIONS???

A. jcpenneys,wal mart, kohls, gordmans, and target


Can anyone recommond any bedroom sets for teenage girls?
Q. My bedroom is small and i am 13 and im looking for some White color bedroom sets that are good for me can any one recommend any White color bedroom sets?

A. Take a tour of PBteen. (Pottery Barn) Their products are pricey, but stealing ideas is free!
Also, Target, JC Penny's, Urban outfitters





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where are some good places to buy female furniture for the bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment