Sunday, January 20, 2013

Would it be too expensive to hire a moving company to move one room's furniture and a car?

Q. I'm going to be moving in a few months and am currently looking for a moving company. I highly doubt that I would be able to drive a moving truck with a car attached to the back (no matter how small the truck). I am only moving one bedroom (and a car) from Ohio to the Carolinas.

A. Yes, its going to cost you.
I used a moving company to move a 3 bedroom-house worth of stuff and a car from Houston to Atlanta, grand total almost $10,000. Uhaul has a lot of great options for you. If you are nervous about towing the vehicle they can set it up for you.


What is the Average Utilities cost for a 1 Bedroom Apartment in Atlanta?
Q. Im set to move in a 1 Bedroom Apartment on the top floor, that is 603 Sq-ft, with no washer and dryer, and all electric apartment so I wont have a gas bill, I'll just be paying water and power, I'll also be very conservative on power and water. If it helps I'll be using Marietta Power and Water. I'm not looking for exact rates just average cost.

A. Call the power company give them the address and ask them what the average cost of shocktricity was for that unit last year. Ask them if they can split the bill over 12 payments to levelize the monthly payment for your budget.


Does any one know of any apartment complexes in BuckHead atlanta georgia?
Q. Once i get my degree, i am out of cleveland ohio!
i really i have my eyes set on an apartment in buckhead ATL, GA.
does anyone know of any nice inexpensive apartment complexes in that area?
when i say inexpensive.
im mean between the price of 1500 a month to 2500 a month

A. In Atlanta $1500-2500 a month would be VERY expensive, unless you're talking about like a 3 or 4 bedroom place or something.

An inexpensive 1BR in Buckhead should run about $700. For a "luxury apartment complex" you should expect to pay less than $1100 a month. Anything above that is either overpriced, very very fancy, or a highrise.

There are tons. If you want really high end, check out places on Lenox Road. For regular old "luxury" places, Post properties (any), Monroe Place, Uptown Square, Tuscany ... and so many more, you can't go 2 feet in Buckhead without tripping over one of these places.


What is the Average Utilities cost for a 1 Bedroom Apartment in Atlanta?
Q. m set to move in a 1 Bedroom Apartment on the top floor, that is 603 Sq-ft, with no washer and dryer, and all electric apartment so I wont have a gas bill, I'll just be paying water and power, I'll also be very conservative on power and water. If it helps I'll be using Marietta Power and Water. I'm not looking for exact rates just average cost.

A. I'd say between $60-70. Top floor with summer coming on, regardless it's small. Whether it's on a corner matters too.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would it be too expensive to hire a moving company to move one room's furniture and a car?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment