Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How much would a bedroom set from the 1880s cost?

Q. does anyone out there know? I inherited a bedroom set and a dining room table from the 1880' s and i was curious on how much they were worth.....they're in great condition and i'm having them cleaned by a profesional. I can't seem to find a answer browsing the web.

A. You need to get it appraised by an antique dealer. It really depends on the set itself.


What are good places to find bedroom sets for teens that are low prices???
Q. Im wanting a new bedroom set but i has to be a low price but look good but i cant seem to find anywere that is low but nice...any ideas????

A. Rooms To Go
Ikea


What color goes well with black bedroom set?
Q. Hi,
I have a black bedroom set and would like to paint my wall in a different color. I really like dark purple, gray and my favorite of all is burgundy. What color sheet should i aslo buy so it can go well with the wall colors? Please help, i am willing to step outside those three colors...
Thanks
Thanks everyone, I think I will go with light grey and accentuate the room with decorative pillows, sheets, frames... Never thought i would have step outside my favorite colors...
thanks again

A. Look at this great bedroom featuring black furniture from JC Penney. This was a bedroom they did last year featuring their furniture and linens. Using white walls that you do not even notice!
The Designer Insider



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyC7JdnFql4IJodMM6S4w33whGCg-9c0pL5hb608NQHhJKfttLphN_T_8ZfJLomO20FxAMcPd2AwUJJqLS5r_UrhsCH1e4c3QIafoP_5XYnJtb332CRrjM0eotPOhV5jmDm1P_v3uMHA/s1600-h/jcp.jpg


Does anyone know of a store/website with Middle Eastern style furniture bedroom sets?
Q. I went to Israel this summer, and they have the most beautiful furniture there. I have been browsing websites over here, and I cannot find anything remotely as nice as the ones in Israel. I am sick of boring Ikea bedroom sets. I want something with taste and style. any recommendations?

A. some good sources here
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/moroccan/IDreamofJeannieBedroom-moroccan-style-decorating.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a bedroom set from the 1880s cost?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment