Monday, January 21, 2013

I want to paint my room gray, and have a theme of gray and purple. What color gray should I paint it?

Q. My room is a medium size. My bedroom set is a brown that looks almost black. I want to have a purple/plum bed spread, and other decorations purple (plum), black, and white. Would it look better with a light or dark gray?
Also if you find any plum bed spreads for cheap that would be great.
Could you show me pictures of a cool bed spread or gray room

A. I agree with the other person who answered. I think a light to medium gray would go best unless you want your room very dark, then go for a dark gray. My personal opinion is that a stormy light gray would be nice.

Also, if you painted the walls a dark gray, it would make the room look smaller. This way, a light gray would make the room look bigger and your dark bed would look smaller making your bedroom appear open and roomy.


For my air conditioner at home, what would I have to do to manage each room individually?
Q. I have a 5 bedroom house and instead of being able to set the air conditioner to cool the entire house, I would like to change it so it cools specific rooms, and I could have different rooms at different temperatures. The goal is to cool small rooms without wasting energy (and money) instead of cooling the entire house.

What kind of parts and I looking at buying to achieve this, and roughly what would these parts cost?

A. It's called a zone control Damper and will probably run around $200.00 a room for parts and installation.


How should i decorate my new room?
Q. I have old wooden marble bedroom set. My bed is wooden and my bedside table and my dresser is wooden with marble top. I want my new bedroom really pretty and cool. Im 14 and i want my room to look my age.Im moving soon .How should i decorate my new room?

A. If possible, try painting your room. You can get your hands on a bulletin board from a garage sale or a store and tack up pictures of yourself and friends. Try getting curtains that go with the mood of the room.(Yes, i do realize curtains sounds lame, but it works, trust me.) Ikea and target have some cute lamps, or you can grab some from pretty much anywhere. A cheap shaggy rug and a final poster on the wall should finish off the look. After that, you can put up small things, like a painting or drawing you or a friend made, maybe a full length mirror on the back of your door?


How can I make my bedroom look smaller?
Q. I prefer a smaller, cozier room. My cousins have a very small, cozy room. I kinda want mine to look like theirs. How can I make my room look smaller and cozier? My room is big.

A. No construction needed. Separate your room into useful areas designated for certain things. Put your bed furniture on one side of the room, and separate that side with a piece of furniture like a small table or desk, and fix the other side with some comfy seating for chatting with your friends, or reading or studying. So, just set it up like it were 2 small rooms, but separate the areas with furniture. You could also use a chaise, the kind with 2 sides, connected in an L shape, the hollywood glam type. Or a large ottoman that could be used for seating, that would separate the areas, but looks both directions. You could also use 2 room dividers, one on each side of the room, or even 2 large plants on each side to separate. There are so many ways to do this, I hope these ideas inspire you, you may come up with a great idea of your own.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to paint my room gray, and have a theme of gray and purple. What color gray should I paint it?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment