Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Looking for a place to rent in El paso?

Q. I am moving to El Paso in June 2010. I need help finding where to look for a place to rent before i go there. Where do I look? I would like to live as close to the codova bridge in El Paso. also have my two kids. Any help would be great thanks

A. You can also go to www.realtor.com . On the first page type in El Paso Tx and click the rent button (the default setting is buy). Click on the bedroom button to let them know the minimum # you will need. Same for the bathroom button. Then hit search.

Hope that helps.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a place to rent in El paso?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment