Monday, January 21, 2013

how to get rid of a fitted wardrobe in your bedroom - yourself?

Q. i want to get rid of the fitted wardrobe in my room. cant afford to get someone to do it for me and i want to do it by myself. this is no joke.

ive emptied it out and am still trying to convice my parents to let me do it, but where do i start? do i just like take an axe and fire away?
lol it is really huge and ugly, i dont know who on earth could have bought the thing but it was already fitted by the previous owner when we moved into the house.

A. -snickers-
If it makes you feel better your problem is not unuiqe. My mom had furniture she hated to. I would say set fire to the blasted thing but that might have lasting effects you really dont want so- this i would say no too. I know pretend to have one of your friends steal it ;)


Where can i get a black bifold closet doors like in the picture?
Q. http://arhzine.com/decoration/tag/bedroom/
scroll about half way to the "Modern-black-and-white-bed-set-with-wardrobe"
do you know where i can get a bifold closet door like this or similar?

A. Try Menards.


How to have a scene bathroom and bedroom?
Q. ok so im redoing my room. im scene. i love neon colors and bright things. what color should i paint my walls? im a girl and im 13. im also redoing my bathroom, any good sights for scene girl bedroom and bathrooms? and comforters, wall colors, hangings, accesoreis for room? thanks
Gabby

A. BRIGHT ELECTRIC purple feature wall. The rest of the walls are light blue but that is the colour of my entire house so just do white. I have Zebra pattern anywhere I can. You can also use fluro-ish leapord spots. This looks hectic. FLUFFY cushion EVERYWHERE! I have a random Giraffe statue in my room and 2 albino stuffed tigers (FAKE...like a toy...not real)
Bright coloured or leapord/zebra bed spread looks kool and I have a BIG random silver curtain on one wall (even tough there are no windows.....i just pull it back to reveal photos of all my friends)
I also have these awesome antique set of draws which looks kool and a random set of stairs. don't know why but I love random things.
I have a set of black angel wings on my wall but you could also use cute fairy wings.

My friend got lots of random labels, brosures ETC and stuck them with blue tack on one wall. Free awesome feature wall was created.

and one thing you NEED (but i don't have *cries*) is a beanbag.

Hope this helps

''

Look out for some really cool, vintage furniture pieces at charity stores or whatever, get some really classic, unusual curtains too, or you could make some out of fabric from a fabric store, pick out some that you like which could be black (black would make good curtains).

Get a load of posters of bands you like and stick them up on the walls, depends where you live, but AllPosters.co.uk has a large selection and their prices are quite fair, so you could take a look there.
As for paint, I'd say hot pink - or maybe you could wallpaper one wall - I saw this one scene girl's bedroom and she had hot pink and white striped wallpaper, which looked really cool.

Also, you should hang a load of your clothes off the front of your wardrobe, that can really improve a room. You could get a string of christmas tree lights too and string them up (they'll be cheap this time of year).

I think that would be a good start. Hope I gave you a few ideas :)

''
A black and white theme is cool with pops of neon colors!
Try painting your walls a neutral gray.
If you can get drak or black furniture.
Top your bed witha white bedspread or one with blacka nd white or a really bright comforter.
Add lots of pillows in bright neon colors and incorporate through your room with accessories.
Try investing a cool chandeleir.
For a cool way to store your memories get a huge frame(they have them at places like walgreens)
Paint the peice of cardboard black and splattter with neon colors and silver and place pictures on there
Also have lots of posters!


what is the best brand of bedroom furniture?
Q. that is twin size...
im planning to remodel my room and looking for a good bedroom furniture....thats not soooo expensive and looks rich...

A. Spend good money on quality used furniture. Look in your local buy/sell and Craig's list ectra...You will get amazing excellent quality stuff for so much less. Not IKEA pressboard veneer.

For example http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-furniture-dressers-wardrobes-Bedroom-Furniture-Set-W0QQAdIdZ192522068
http://www.winnipegbuyandsell.com/form.php?category=used-furniture&function=photo&id=45640





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to get rid of a fitted wardrobe in your bedroom - yourself?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment