Monday, December 10, 2012

How much does it cost to move to California from Florida?

Q. I'm moving to California and I would like to know how much it costs to move a queen size bedroom set and a car :)

Please let me know if you have any idea!!
Thanx

A. If you rent a UHaul and tow the car you can do it for much less than a moving company will charge. It's not difficult (except for the driving part). It will run you about $1200 for a truck and car tow.


What is a reasonable price for a used bedroom set?
Q. My husband and I have an old oak bedroom set, still in pretty good condition, that we are wanting to sell in our neighborhood garage sale. It would be a dresser with a large mirror, a tall dresser (has some slight damage on the top in the back, it is difficult to see, the damage is above eye level) a night stand and a queen size bed frame. We have different ideas about what is a good price to ask for it. Any thoughts?

A. If it were perfect and rather new, I'd say about 40% of the original price. Since, it's not perfect, and I don't know the quality or brand name, how about 20% of the original price - cash, no delivery.


what is a good website to find bedroom collections/sets?
Q. I am right now 12, but i am using my cousins account. But anyways, i need a new bedroom set/collection because my twin sized bed isn't big enough for me. Where is a good website where i can find full/queen sized bed made out of wood. I have checked Macy's and i have found some pretty nice beds, but i want to compare. I don't care if they are cheap or expensive because the quality is what my mom wants for me.

A. ebay.com
havertys.com
ashleysfurniture.com
potterybarn.com
crateandbarrel.com

These are my personal favorites...but there are many, many more. Do a yahoo or google search for "bedroom suites" or bedroom suites in your area.

Good luck! (:


How much should I sell my queen bedroom set?
Q. The set is less than 2 years old and we bought it for $1400. The bed comes with headboard, footboard and rails. A matching dresser(6 drawer), mirror, and chest(5 drawer). A few tiny scratches that can be fixed with paint.
We need to sell cause we're moving out of state soon and we need the money.

So, what do you think?

A. The set is just 2 years old and it sounds well maintained so the sold price should be above $1000.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does it cost to move to California from Florida?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment