Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How does walmart ship bedroom sets?

Q. I want to buy a bedroom set off of walmart and get it shipped to their store to pick it up now I was just wondering how is it shipped? is it all in pieces, are the boxes really big or how does it work? thank you.

A. Usually in pieces, and you have to assemble them yourself. But it comes with instructions, don't worry :) Make sure you use a car with enough room to get it home


Where are some good places to buy female furniture for the bedroom?
Q. I know the question may seem weird but I am a female and I want something artsy and youthful that looks right for a chic woman. I dont want to search online for "girl" furniture because I know I'll just get furniture for children. I went to ikea and saw a bedroom set that was okay but more of the young college student. Walmart and Target, I'm afraid will be under quality and a lot of the other stores I checked out online seem to be old looking. I am very picky but I was wondering if anyone knew a place, maybe they know a female between 20-27 and where they got their bedroom furniture. I would even take crazy styles. Im tired of seeing the usual bedroom sets. If you know other places for furniture for other parts of the home thats fine too. Those are easier to find. Its the stupid bedroom that I'm stuck with.

I might be sleeping on the couch for awhile.

A. ive used http://www.cheapbedroomfurniture.co quite alot for furniture great site


where can I find disney collection hannah montana bedroom furniture close to fresno, ca?
Q. I found the collection on rooms2go website but they don't have stores in California. The bedroom set has a four poster bed with trundle and dresser with matching mirror and bedside table. I would like to know what company makes the furniture, or what other furniture stores would carry it. Thanks for your help!

A. IKEA has all the new stuff.
or K-MART
Walmart


Know any good websites where I can find Cheap furniture?
Q. Walmart has some good deals but that's all I've found. I'm mainly looking for a bedroom set.

A. big lots has a big furniture dept & good prices





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does walmart ship bedroom sets?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment