Saturday, December 15, 2012

Any ideas on how to cover/hide a television in a bed room?

Q. I just found a bed room set at Ashley's furniture store and it is amazing. The problem is it doesn't have the matching armior. I was thinking about putting a flat screen tv on the chest that goes with the bedroom set, but I don't want it to be visible. Any ideas on how I can hide the tv when it is not in use?

A. Find a carpenter who can make a small cabinet that would match. It would be similar to a dart-board game style...

Or check with the manufacturer, see if they have a website, and perhaps you can special order the armoir. If you're willing to pay, there is always someone willing to sell.

Maybe, you'll just chance upon a matching article on ebay or Tuesday Morning that can be modified?


Is there a big difference between coffee and espresso colored furniture?
Q. I am trying to complete a bedroom set by purchasing different parts from different sets. The headboard I bought was beautiful, but the dressers and armoires weren't. So I'm putting together my own "set". I would consider my headboard to be an espresso color and there is a dresser online that is considered "coffee" color. There are other dressers that are espresso but I L0VE this dresser. If I were to purchase it would the colors be totally off?

A. Espresso is nearly black Coffee is a very dark brown ..As far as the colors being off...yes depends on their proximity and the lighting too. PLus the colors are wildly different manufacturer to manufacturer. It could work especially if it is multitoned.. What I would do is take a photo that accurately represents the color of the headboard and email it to them but their monitors could be skewed.

Espresso ---> http://futonfurnituregallery.net/images/Expresso.jpg
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/17/13/92/0002171392522_500X500.jpg
Coffee ---> http://www.computerdeskinfo.com/s/10027/MyProducts/coffee_finish_computer_armoire_2.jpg
http://www.discountpooltables.ca/images/burlington_coffee_lg.jpg


What is the difference between these colors...?
Q. I am getting a bedroom set and some items are from one store and some are from the other. Can someone please tell me or even show me pictures of the difference in color with these colors. black and black brown. is there a big noticeable difference

please and thank you
Wow you people are rude. I ask a question because OBVIOUSLY i couldn't find it. If anything you people are stupid because they have these sites for a reason and that is to ask questions you aren't sure about not ask a question and be insulted by people I don't even know.

A. There's a difference for sure, but how noticeable it is depends a lot on the lighting and on the individual manufacturer's version of black brown. Might even be hard to see the difference on a computer screen, depending on your monitor and so on. I mean, black brown is a very very dark brown, but it's still brown. The good news is that those two colours look pretty good together.


Where in Qatif and/or Dammam can we find modern-style furniture at a reasonable price?
Q. We are planning to buy a bedroom set and a living room set.. Anyone, suggestions please.. Thank you..

A. ASC Furniture Solutions - One of the leading manufacturer and supplier of Modular Office, modular storage and modular wardrobe Furniture in India. you can go for it
http://www.ascfurniture.com/aboutus.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any ideas on how to cover/hide a television in a bed room?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment