Sunday, December 9, 2012

Can a soft side water bed fit convential bedroom furniture?

Q. I have a Eastern King soft sided waterbed. I have the 9 leg metal frame. I am looking to purchase a new bedroom set from Rooms 2 Go or some place like that. Can I purchase a bed with the wooden rails to attach to the metal frame. I know that the weight of the bed will not allow me to use the wooden rails from the new bed.

A. You can make the rails work.... you just need to make sure you have center support legs on the rails.... most good wood bed will come with slats and 1-3 center support legs.... You just need to add more so that you have about 9 center support legs....you can use wood or even bricks....


where is a great place to buy bedroom furniture?
Q. my boyfriend and i are planning to purchase all new bedroom furniture soon. we are getting a high quality king size mattress and want a nice bedroom set to go with it. any suggestions on where to look? we want really high quality because we hope this set will last for many years!

A. Huge selection and good quality here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%3Fie%3DUTF8%26rs%3D%26ref%255F%3Dsr%255Fnr%255Fi%255F0%26keywords%3Dbedroom%2520furniture%26qid%3D1249786638%26rh%3Di%253Aaps%252Ck%253Abedroom%2520furniture%252Ci%253Agarden&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957


Can I use a queen headboard and footboard with a king size bed?
Q. I have a King Size bed and was recently offered my Grandmother's Antique Mahogany Bedroom set, the problem is that it has a Queen Headbaord and Footboard. I was wondering if there is a way of making this work as no one in my family wants the furniture, and I would hate to see it leave the family.

Thanks,
Matt

A. check to see how it lines up with the mounting brackets on the bed frame


where can i find bedframes for full sized beds?
Q. im looking for a new bedroom set but i cant find anything for a full sized matress so if you could let me know of anywebsites that sell them let me know

thanks!

A. I recently tried to find a quality bed frame and had trouble finding a good one. Cheap ones are everywhere such as sears, any matress store, and many furniture stores. I looked hard to find a good one and found them at Matress King.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a soft side water bed fit convential bedroom furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment