Sunday, December 9, 2012

Decoration tips and ideas for a 14 year old teenager's bedroom?

Q. I have a small messy room that i hate It is sky blue and has virtually no furniture that I use
I want to somehow incorporate an Asian/soccer theme into my room and the wall color idea I was leaning towards was like a sage but slightly lighter
ANYWAY!- I need some ideas please and perhaps where to find affordable bedroom furniture
Thnx!

A. I shop at Goodwill, Salvation army, and browse the furniture for sale ads in the newspaper. If you are going to look for the bed at a second-hand store, then don't worry about the color because you can add paint to change the look completely. I am not sure about an Asian/soccer theme, but here are some links for you to see Asian comforters online - http://www.domestications.com or http://www.domestications.com/dept.asp?N=0&Ne=1&Nu=p_RollupKey&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all_fields&dept_id=0&Ntt=asian&issearch=1&Image2.x=11&Image2.y=10. Hee is another company - http://brylane.com. This link will take you to a comforter that is not Asian but it includes your sage and with some Asian artwork you can make it look Asian - http://brylane.com/decor/Regatta-Comforter-Set.aspxPfId=170069&DeptId=15166&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0
I suggest getting the comforter and window treatments and then decide on a color for your wall. For Japanese style decor, natural tones of brown, grey, and tan are popular. Accents in most Asian decors include gold, either as trim or wall color. Also, try to include bamboo.


To those who live in a Small house/Space, how do you make room for babies and kids things?
Q. My husband and I live in a 1200 square foot bungalow which has two bedrooms down stairs and 1 full bath. Upstairs has 1 large Bedroom and Half Bath...We want more children in the future but we don't see ourself moving anytime soon. I am trying to find a good way to make more space for my child and her toys and things. Any tips

A. I am also in a small space - 900 sf 2 bed / 1 bath apt - and we have a toddler and twins on the way.

Our lease is up at the same time I am due. It would be really bad timing to move, so we plan to stick it out here for a year and get into a larger place next year.

We've adapted by making our space very child centered. We have a train table instead of a coffee table. The kitchen is too small for a full-size dining room table, so we sit Japanese style at a toddler-size table. The living room is the play room (as well as my daughter's room). The living room also houses our computers and office stuff which we have compactly on one wall. The futon couch doubles as a guest bed when we have company.

My daughter's closet now has two rods for clothing (one high and one low) to accommodate the twins' wardrobe. Her bedroom has enough room to have 2 beds - a full size bed for co-sleeping/nursing and a smaller toddler bed. Her BIG tent will have to be packed up once we set up the toddler bed, but we plan to replace it with a smaller collapsible version. The train table may also temporarily go into storage to make space for some baby gear.

In your situation, I would make the large upstairs bedroom into a play room and let the rest of your house be relatively clutter-free.


Any beds or bedroom sets similar to this one?
Q. http://images.cb2.com/is/image/CB2/andesbedgionorganicbdgSC10?$sharelarge$

Or any other modern or contemporary sets like it?
******THE COLOR MUST BE WHITE*******
Must Be Under $1000
Would Be Nice If It Came With A Set
WHERE DO I FIND ONE

A. it called Modern Japanese bed know as Modern Platform Bed. All bedroom sets actually Modern Japanese style.

==EDIT==
you can made own by all this sets out of woods from Home Depot. I learned how to made Bookcases and many in wood class. You can ask your dad for made it for you under $100 dollar by wood planks then paint it white or color you like and buy decors from IKEA or Walmart or Target you can find them. is that brilliant idea? :D


Where can I find a bed like this for my daughter ?
Q. Okay I am on my daughters account and she is really into Japanese culture. She showed me how she wants her room, and I thought a room makeover would be a wonderful Christmas present. The bed she wants is only on a website, and I don't like ordering furniture online, so no answers like Ebay please.
Thank you.

Here's the link:
http://www.haikudesigns.com/bedroom-furniture-sets.htm


She wants the floating platform bed.

A. Try walmart, here is a link to all the platform beds:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/Furniture/Bedroom-Furniture/Beds/_/Nh-3yc4Zaq90ZaqceZ1yzn9ll/Ne-aqxa?ic=48_0&ref=125874.184468+501454.4292504409&tab_value=172608_All&catNavId=102547&waRef=+501454.4292504409&catNavId=102547


I know you mentioned that you don't like ordering online, and I'm not sure if walmart actually carries any of these in the store, but you do have the option to have it sent to the store or to your home. But maybe you could go to your local walmart and check. These beds are very nice looking and very affordable then compared if you were to walk into a furniture store. My friend ordered one of these style beds off of walmart and had it sent to the store and it is very nice looking and made well. Hope this helps!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decoration tips and ideas for a 14 year old teenager's bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment