Thursday, March 20, 2014

Will this colour paint go with this bedroom set?




confusedbr


I am buying this closet set from Ikea, but all the window doors will be froster. I was wondering if the paint will go with the colour of this furniture. Thanks! The trims and ceiling will be a cream type colour.

To see the colour of paint, please go to "Calm" and to the third page, the colour is "tumbled stone"

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?topcategoryId=15597&catalogId=10103&storeId=3&productId=34019&langId=-15&categoryId=15862&chosenPartNumber=S49817929

http://debbietravis.canadiantire.ca/debbie.html



Answer
If you are going to go with the Hopen furniture collection, you need a different colour. The Tumble Stone is very nice, Very Today. But I don't think the furniture will give you the look you will like, up against the colour you have chosen. The furniture will not stand out. Perhaps you can choose the same colour, but a shade lighter. Or since you are planning to use a cream colour for the ceiling and trim, you can always look into a darker shade of cream for the walls as well. Just to give you an idea, I have darker furniture than what you have chosen, and chose a very rich mustard for my walls and four shades lighter of the same colour for my ceiling. I love your choices though. Maybe you can just tweak your shade. Maybe you can consider one from the Nostalgic colours, Sugar Crumble or maybe Old Gold. I also like the ones from the Calm section, page 1, last two rows or page 2, first two rows. I think any one of these will make the furniture pop. Play with it for a while. See which ones will hit you. I'm not saying not to use your original choice. Just think something different will look nicer. Good Luck.

What color goes well with black bedroom set?




APPLE-LISI


Hi,
I have a black bedroom set and would like to paint my wall in a different color. I really like dark purple, gray and my favorite of all is burgundy. What color sheet should i aslo buy so it can go well with the wall colors? Please help, i am willing to step outside those three colors...
Thanks
Thanks everyone, I think I will go with light grey and accentuate the room with decorative pillows, sheets, frames... Never thought i would have step outside my favorite colors...
thanks again



Answer
Look at this great bedroom featuring black furniture from JC Penney. This was a bedroom they did last year featuring their furniture and linens. Using white walls that you do not even notice!
The Designer Insider



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyC7JdnFql4IJodMM6S4w33whGCg-9c0pL5hb608NQHhJKfttLphN_T_8ZfJLomO20FxAMcPd2AwUJJqLS5r_UrhsCH1e4c3QIafoP_5XYnJtb332CRrjM0eotPOhV5jmDm1P_v3uMHA/s1600-h/jcp.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will this colour paint go with this bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment