Friday, March 21, 2014

Bedroom design help!!?




Jessie


For all you decorative people out there! (:
Okay so for my birthday I was able to redesign my whole room. I'm a very artsy, free flow kind of girl. I LOVE making bracelets and doing crafty things of that nature. I painted my lounge area a maroon color and fell so in love with it that I want to do my bedroom that color too! The reason I didn't at first is because of the black furniture I had in there (YUCK) but now I'm giving that away and am debating between a light color brown or white furniture, noting that I'm only going to be getting a dresser and a side table. After that decision is made, I need help with comforters. Yes, I can go look at Macy's, JcPennys, Pbteen, etc.. but I have and nothing is catching my eye. I absolutely cannot stand colors of the nature with neon, bright pink, bright blue, neon green, zebra, cheetah. Disgusting. It's just the typical American teenage girl. I love the colors like marroon, dark purple, orange, yellow, the kind of green like this m&m..

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1029/3165535061_afa6502a16.jpg

I need some inspirational ideas and hoping some out there can help me! Puuhh--lleeeaaasssee(:



Answer
With maroon walls, I think that white would be too intensely different so I would opt for light brown, like a pine or other light stained wood furniture.
As for bedding, rugs, etc...here are some examples that might work for you..http://www.walmart.com/ip/Shaw-Rugs-Reverie-Umbra-Brick-Contemporary-Rug/14632206
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Multi-Floral-Bed-in-a-Bag-Bedding-Set/14220246

What color bedroom set will go with a sandy/gold walls?




Jessie006


Where can I purchase good quality but inexpensive furniture?


Answer
Not sure where you are located there is JYSK, Ikea, independently owned furniture stores for new furniture, Dent and scratch outlets if you are in a big city Sears, The Bay, The Brick all have dent and scratch outlets, Good quality furniture that might only need touching up with a stain pen. Oak, Ash or a light colored wood would look great or blue, yellow and a light brown.
Also checkout your local thrift stores, Value Village, and bargain finder ads and any freight damaged stores in your area.
You can also try Craig's list for your area, Freecycle, or kijiji in Canada




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom design help!!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment