Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Value of antique bedroom set?




Scott


I will be selling a bedroom set soon. I think it is antique but I just don't know. It is made by Goodman furniture. In my research the original owner, who died in 2010, was Leon Goodman. Before I sell it I am trying to get some sort idea if it is worth getting an appraisal before I sell it.

Thoughts anyone?



Answer
Take a bunch of good up close pictures and take them to an antique furniture place and they can give you an idea of what you have. Probably will do it for free.

Asian style bedroom ideas..?




Fumi


Does anybody have any good links for creative bedroom ideas? I'm looking for a very Asian style room, maybe with some lights on the wall, elegant bedspread, some beads or curtains, ect.

I'm remodeling the entire theme of my bedroom, so what color for the walls would be good to set off this look?
Any links would be okay as well. ^_^ Thanks a lot!



Answer
Asian Bedroom Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
Houzz.com- Asian Bedroom design ideas and photos. The largest collection of interior design and decorating ideas on the Internet, including kitchens and bathrooms.
www.houzz.com/photos/asian/bedroom

Bedroom ideas for japanese, chinese and oriental bedrooms
Bedroomsideas.com: quality, name brand furniture at discount prices for your unique bedroom. Find bargains in bedroom furniture, bedding, sofas and more. We offer a ...
www.bedrooms.it/asian

Looking for design inspiration? Check out Asian Bedrooms from Elizabeth Brownrigg in HGTV's Designers' Portfolio 277.
www.hgtv.com/designers-portfolio/room/asian/bedrooms/277/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Value of antique bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment