Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What are fun things to build on minecraft?




Hannah


I'm not that bothered about originality. Just want something fun and time consuming that I won't get bored of...
I don't really like the technical side of minecraft, like all the red stone uses.
Just want something fun, maybe a little complex to build. but i've run out of ideas!
I just finished making my first ever tree house.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EB4dfa7uo0
so thats ticked off the list. any ideas?



Answer
Here are some things to do:

1. Create giant wool replicas of things or characters that you like.
2. Try to re-create your real-life bedroom or entire house
3. Add real life rooms and furniture to your house (ex. Dining Room)
4. Since you have a tree house, make sky walks out of glass, and have them connect to other buildings, or just make it go on for as long as you like
5. Water or lava fountain
6. Lighthouse




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are fun things to build on minecraft?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment