Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Teenage Girl Bedroom?




Rebecca Ep


I have a small rectangular room; like 14' by 12'. I like stuffed animals and things like that but at the same time I want my room to look a little sophisticated. I love pink and neon colors, along with zebra print. Do you have any ideas on any furniture, paint colors, accessories, bed sets, etc? Any ideas will be gladly appreciated! Thanks!


Answer
if u love love pink and want to have any ideas on any furniture, paint colors, accessories, bed sets, you can visit here.. http://www.tipsdecor.com/category/home-design/bedroom-home-design/

it is special for teenage bedroom for girl like you...

hope it helpful

any small bedroom ideas?




ellie.


i want to re decorate my room, dunno how though..

any small bedroom ideas/pictures

& sites to buy bedroom furniture and stuff for reasonable prices.

thanks



Answer
Hi Shanice,
Here for you, is a great website loaded with Inspirations and decorating ideas!
www.houzz.com
It is one of my absolute favorite and easy to use websites. Happy Decorating :o)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Teenage Girl Bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment