Friday, March 14, 2014

Should I move to Miami Beach, Florida or Newport Beach, California?




*~*~*~*


I want oceanfront with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms...the whole deal!

Where should I move and why? Pros/cons please

Where would be a better place to set up an OB/GYN practice?

Which place can I get more for my money?

Salary difference also?

Thanks so much! Tell me anything you can think of.



Answer
California, for sure! Lots of retired women down in Florida, so you'd have better business out in California! A definite con is that California is a RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE place to live, and the "culture" take a bit of getting used to. Beware of earthquakes, floods, mudslides, and wild fires. Hell, I'd take a hurricane over that anyday!

On the show Courtney and Klohe Take Miami, who makes the bedding seen in Klohe's bedroom? I LOVE IT!?




A42381


Klohe has a pinkish-purple comforter with matching accent pillows, and I would LOVE to have that set. Does anyone know who makes it?
I really don't care how either of them spell their names. I just want to know who makes the bedding.



Answer
its spelled Kourtney "with a K"
like me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I move to Miami Beach, Florida or Newport Beach, California?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment