Sunday, March 9, 2014

How much does a baby bedroom set cost?




mr.t'smom


I will most likely shop at Target, Burlington Coat Factory...or maybe Babies R us?


Answer
It depends on the quality of the furniture.

Why not look around online to get prices?

I would start with Babiesrus.com or Target.com.

Shopping online?




xoxo_sexy_


In a months time, my boyfriend and I will be living together, and we're going to need a lot of stuff to make our new place feel like "home"..I was just wondering if anyone here had any ideas on some shopping websites that might ship to canada for free? What I'm looking for the most would be furniture, electronics, and really anything that'll help our place look nice :) if anyone has any suggestions, it'd be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance!


Answer
My first suggestion would be to check out your local Freecycle. Use the link below, which will take you to Canada, next locate your province and then your city. I've seen bedroom suites, dinette sets, computers, etc. given away on our local site. You may get really lucky and get a house worth of furniture - or you might just end up with a set of dishes. Irregardless, it's worth the effort to sign up.

My next suggestion would be eBay as many sellers do offer free shipping, local pick-up, etc. You can narrow your searches locate items in your area.

Good luck and best wishes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does a baby bedroom set cost?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment