Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cute bedroom ideas!!!!!?




malarie


I am 12 years old, and I think my room needs to be organized.
I want organization ideas and decorating tips. Please help me!!!

PS: My room is:

-Jonas Brothers posters on the wall by my bed
-I have modern white cubbies about 5 ft tall and wide
-My bedroom set is really babyish. its all burly and feminine, and i like modern stuff better
This set includes:
Desk
Bed
Dresser
Nightstand
Things I like:
Jonas Brothers poster,
Mirror wall closet,
Big comfy chair

I have lavender paint and white carpet.

Please help!!



Answer
I have come up with a few decorating, organizing, and refurbishing tips and ideas.

If you are looking for more storage, check out PB Teen. If it is too expensive, Walmart and Target are definitely worth checking out too. Here are some things I found for storage...

This one is from PBTeen, and comes in darker woods if you don't want white or if it is too feminine-http://www.pbteen.com/products/p1588/index.cfm?pkey=cbookcases%2Dshelves
PBTeen carries a lot more storage units, so check them out at PBTeen.com

This one is from Target. It probably matches your cubbies-
http://www.target.com/3-Open-Shelves-White/dp/B0002I6FGI/qid=1236718985/ref=br_1_4/175-8965122-4682931?ie=UTF8&node=13814321&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=13814321&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=6

Decorations are a big key in decorating. If you are planning to keep your wall color, here are some that would match...

This is a photo frame that you can hang on your wall and put in various pictures. You can get it in various colors. White would be more modern-http://www.pbteen.com/products/p2490/index.cfm?pkey=cphoto%2Dframes%2Dmirrors

Definitely try wire letters. They are very modern and look great!-
http://www.pbteen.com/products/p2678/index.cfm?pkey=cwall%2Daccessories%2Ddecoration

I also found you a "big comfy chair"-http://www.pbteen.com/products/p649/index.cfm?pkey=clounge%2Dseating
or you can try-
http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3815/index.cfm?pkey=clounge%2Dseating

Now these are all things you need to buy. If you are looking for do it yourself projects and ideas that are cheap and easy, here are some:

Make a collage-
Print out fun pictures off the internet. Cut out pictures from magazines. Use Jonas Brothers pictures. Pictures of your friends. Etc. Cut them all out in different shapes and sizes and paste them to a poster board or tac them to a bulletin board. Make various ones and hang them all around your room! You can even make a whole one dedicated to the Jonas Brothers that only has pictures of the Jonas Brothers.

Repaint your current bedroom set-
First get the okay from your parents. Since a whole other bedroom set would be to expensive, try repainting your furniture a crisp black (very modern) or white (more traditional). Of course you will need help from your parents, but it will totally five a huge lift and new feel to your room. Also as a suggestion, if you paint the furniture black, try this comforter:http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3815/index.cfm?pkey=clounge%2Dseating

Overall, just make your bedroom creative in a way that exresses your personality. Good luck! Hope I helped :)

Is white bedroom furniture a good idea?




Randi


I'm a college student and I want to switch up my room to make it more suitable for work while also providing a relaxed atmosphere. I wanted to buy a white bedroom set and a white desk, but wanted to know if white is a good idea for a high traffic room? I babysit from time to time and when I stay on campus or when family is in town, my room is used as the guest room. I'd like to hear from anyone who has/had white furniture in their bedroom. Will my white, wood furniture go to waste? Should I buy black?


Answer
I have white furniture. I've had it for about 13 years. I like it. Mine is the Pleasant Isle collection from Broyhill, and it lends itself very well to the cottage-y, country, shabby chic look. The only problem I've had is the surface seems to be very delicate and shows up blemishes and flaws. Of course, since the furniture is 13 years old, that's to be expected. It will not remain in pristine condition forever. It still looks good and has held up well. Black or dark furniture would show up scratches and mars, but those can be doctored with special pencils or Old English Scratch Cover. I don't know of anything that will work on white.

It's up to you. I might double think it if it's possible that kids could abuse the furniture. You know what they say...."If you give a kid a crayon...." LOL.

My room has been used as a guest room for adults, but I've had no problems. I seem to be the one who is responsible for dings and stains.

While white is nice, a darker wood may be more practical in the long run. I really have enjoyed my white set, but a darker color may be more versatile as far as working with wall color, carpet, etc.

Look around, and buy what you like the best. There will be styles and features that appeal to you, no matter the wood finish.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute bedroom ideas!!!!!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment