Friday, March 14, 2014

Is there a website I can shop for kid furniture and pay around 800 for total bedroom set for my daughter...if?




thebigB


know of a site...please help me out...thanks


Answer
That's just around what I spent on my daughter's bedroom set (not including mattress) bed... headboard, footboad and panel; five draw chest, 3 drawer dresser with mirror, and 1 night stand (all wipeable and comes with necessary safety screws to attach the furniture to the wall).

All purchased at furniturefind.com (free shipping "on just about everything" right now). I furnished my entire house through them. And since the new management, you can find a full kid bedroom set for under $500.

They have well rounded prices of low, mid, and high. Check it out.

Affordable bedroom furniture?




Jessyca


I need to redecorate my room because I am moving soon. I have a budget of about $800 and I need these pieces of furniture:
tv armoire
vanity and chair
storage headboard (full size)
small loveseat
dresses
***dresser



Answer
Isn't it a shame that we can't go back and edit our original words when asking a question? lol. But we can edit our entire answer.

Anyway, with a budget of 800 it sounds fairly low end. I am assuming you want a set? If so, you might try Kmart, though that might sound cheap. They actually have some fairly good pieces. Walmart even does too.

I've learned that it really makes good sense to buy used furniture, sometimes it possibly could pass for antique......sooner or later!

If they don't have to match exactly, I would go to used furniture stores and mix and match pieces. It would look more interesting that way anyway. My bedroom is like that and it looks good with various pieces, but I did stick to a sort of medium dark wood tone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a website I can shop for kid furniture and pay around 800 for total bedroom set for my daughter...if?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment