Friday, January 17, 2014

Where do people buy "real" furniture in Southern California?

bedroom set los angeles
 on Unique Victorian Bedroom Set- Collezione Europa - $1600, Los Angeles ...
bedroom set los angeles image



sarcastro1


I want to buy a bedroom set that will last, preferably for at least a couple generations, in solid wood. I don't want Ikea or anything like that. Where do you buy your furniture? Any tips on good, discount furniture?


Answer
Ethan Allan has really good stuff, but its really expensive. Stuff made out of real wood (not pine or particle board) is fairly pricey. Wicks has some decent stuff. We priced out a nice mahogany bedroom set there with a queen sleigh bed, highboy dresser, and a pair of nightstands which came out to about $3500. I'd say stay away from Levitz. I bought a recliner from them that fell apart within 2 years. My wife fell in love with a sleigh bed from Thomasville. without the matress it was $2500. I found a guy on ebay selling the exact same bed that was 6 months old for 1500 with a nice beauty rest matress. I went for it, but had to pay a few hundred to have it shipped from NYC to Los Angeles. You might try that though, look around in the high-dollar stores, note the maker and model number then look to see who might have it on ebay or maybe an internet retailer.

What is a good furnature store in Southern California?




asg2d


I just moved to Los Angeles and rented an apartment. I do not own any furnature and would like to get some for the one bedroom apartment that I rented. What are some good somewhat affordable furnature stores in LA, BESIDES IKEA? I am well aware of Ikea, and enjoy that style a lot but am just looking for something else in addition to Ikea.

What are some places in LA that would be to furnature an apartment in LA?



Answer
well I went to one in city of whittier, it is called

The Home Store
14362 E Whittier Blvd
Whittier CA 90605
562-320-3288

I bought a whole set (sofa, love seat, a single, and ottoman for your feet) less than $900, it is so good and they give you credit and no payments for 12 months w/out interest. You should go and check it out.

Im happy w/ my new furniture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where do people buy "real" furniture in Southern California?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment