Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cute ideas for a vintage themed room?

unique bedroom set ideas
 on Bedroom on Friendship Quotes And Sayings With Images For Bedroom ...
unique bedroom set ideas image



hi


I'm redesigning my room. I'm going for a vintage look. The walls are a soft lavender. The bedroom set is white. It's more of a small
room. Im trying not to spend a lot of money on it. Any ideas to give it a unique look? Or to make it look more vintage? Thanks!



Answer
Vintage what ? Vintage 50's , 60's , victorian ,Elizabethan ?
At least give us a time frame.

What are some cute teen bedroom theme ideas?




jonaslover


I'm redoing my room, and I really want it be kind of a BAM unique thing. I want the color scheme to be purple and green, but i want some kind of theme to go a long with it. Suggestions? (:
I'm using light purples and greens, and I also really like butterflies and dragonflies, but I still want to know your opinions.



Answer
I think you should toy with some animal prints!! I think a zebra print comforter would look really cool with your colour scheme. something like this:
http://www.thejunglestore.com/Purple-Zebra-Leopard-Print-Bed-In-A-Bag-Set-Z398
might look really cool!
this one comes in black, pink, green, light blue and dark blue.
http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3200/index.cfm?clg=39&bnrid=3782901&cm_ven=Shopping&cm_cat=Shopzilla.com&cm_pla=Feed&cm_ite=Shopzilla.com

I think if you want something that goes BAM get some really crazy bedding! the bed is usually the center of attention so make it AWESOME! Oh, and make sure to have some funky curtains, pillows and wall hangings to go with the theme.

=]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute ideas for a vintage themed room?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment