Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Where can I find a charity in NYC to pick up a mahogany bedroom set and 4 sewing machines?

bedroom set nyc
 on ... wicker and metal bedroom set in Port Jefferson, New York For Sale
bedroom set nyc image



Porkchop


These items remain from the estate of my aunt who was a professional seamstress. I can no longer afford the storage fees and would love to donate the items to help people start a business or furnish their home. These items have to be picked up from the storage facility in Brooklyn before May 31st. Help me avoid the June storage fees!


Answer
Contact Salvation Army. Some of them will come pick up. Here's some numbers for ones in Brookklyn area:

110 Kosciusko St, Brooklyn - (718) 857-7264

436 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn - (718) 834-1562

3718 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn - (718) 648-8930

Best places to buy discount furniture in New York City?




Michele


where are the best places to buy discount / closeout furniture in nyc? Anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for a bedroom set.


Answer
mybobs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a charity in NYC to pick up a mahogany bedroom set and 4 sewing machines?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment