Friday, January 17, 2014

Where can i find a Vodara bedroom set?

bedroom set value city
 on ... Set - Value City Furniture - Dining 5 Piece Set New Jersey, NJ, and
bedroom set value city image



KK


Anywhere in the area of 01107 that i can find a "Vodara" bedroom set?
besides from Bob's.



Answer
value city has them nice ones to, just google vodara bedroom set and select the first value city one

Good places to buy a bedroom suit in/around Toledo, OH?




dolltrashe


I'm looking for a place to buy a set, or at the very least, buy a bed (not matress, just the headboard, footboard and rails) for under $300. I'm hoping for wood, not partical board. I've tried Banner Matress, Big Lots, and Value City. What are some other good ones?


Answer
Try Christopher's Used Furniture on Monroe Street. I've shopped there for 20 years and have always found exactly what I wanted, for a price I could never have afforded, for new.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a Vodara bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment