Friday, January 17, 2014

Does anyone know of a place around the Chicago area that buys used furniture and appliances.?

bedroom set chicago
 on Bedroom provides sibling symmetry for twin teen boys - Leader-Telegram ...
bedroom set chicago image



vb1123@sbc


Have a full size bedroom set, 25" tv and some other furniture that I need to sell because the house is being sold. Must sell within three weeks.


Answer
Try RPN Sales they are on Milwaukee Avenue just north of montrose

If I want to buy a bedroom set in Chicago (and put $$$ down) and take it home, where can I go?

Q. I have about $500 towards a bedroom set...I'm thinking I will spend $1000 or less...but want to take it home right away. Where could I go?


Answer
No, no!!
Do not go to rent-a-center.

They charge very high interest rates AND
in the contract that you sign,
they are allowed to enter your house
by any means possible to recover
their property if you should miss a
payment....including breaking in.
AND it is not a burglary so they won't go
to jail for breaking in because you signed
the agreement.

I'm sure there are lots of places that would
do that. There are a lot of "bedroom" furniture
stores up by Diversey and Central. They are
small businesses so I'm sure they would set
up a payment plan for you. Or check in your neighborhood for the small businesses and stop in and talk to them. Most are Ma & Pa shops and would welcome the business.

Also check your local newspaper "for sale" ads in the classified section for bedroom sets. You could probably get one inexpensively and they buy a new mattress set.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of a place around the Chicago area that buys used furniture and appliances.?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment