Thursday, January 30, 2014

I want to buy a comforter for my bedroom but I can't find anything?




Anna


Hi guys!
My room is a light olive green color and one wall is dark beige. I need to find a pretty comforter that would match it, but I can't find anything!
I am a teenager, but the problem is that I am looking for something a little more mature and feminine than hot pink zebra stripes. And all the adult comforters are too mature for me.
If any of you guys can find anything I will love you forever!
So the basics are:
I need something feminine but not old lady.



Answer
Here are some suggestions :http://www.home-decorating-co.com/echo-jaipur-bedding.html
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//sprinkle-bedding-set-with-bonus-throw/prod.jump?ppId=17582f5&catId=cat100320006&subcatId=cat100250078&deptId=dept20000012&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//bed-bath/fair-square-prices/clearance/kids-bedding-/sassy-bedding-set-with-bonus-throw/prod.jump?ppId=17582c7&catId=cat100320006&subcatId=cat100250078&deptId=dept20000012&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null
Enjoy decorating.

princess or fairy tale bedroom?




AddieMom13


Anyone know a website I can visit that sells princess (not disney) and/or fairy tale bedroom stuff for a little girl? My daughter would like a "princess" themed bedroom, but everything is SO expensive. Her room is nice right now, but it's a miss-matched mess of hand-me-downs. The only beautiful thing is a light-beige wood-grain dresser with mirror that is just breathtaking that my mother-in-law gave us. Other than that, he doesn't have a bed frame, just a box spring and mattress on the floor, plain white curtains, no comforter, and some Disney princess decals on the walls (we want to get away from the Disney stuff). I found a beautiful website called 'the frog and the princess" but it's like, $300 for a quilt, $120 for 1 curtain shear. Give me a break!
Any ideas would be great. Thanks!
The princess and the frog is an old Fairy Tale, Disney just recently used it for a movie. But the website has nothing to do with that, hence it's called the "Frog and The Princess".
It's such beautiful stuff...check it out. www.thefrogandtheprincess.com
I would do it myself, but I can't figure out how to use a sewing machine. I'm just not cut out for it. I can cross stitch, so I'm thinking of getting some good quality stitchables, like afghans and sheets you can cross stitch on, and just doing it that way....



Answer
Try a Homegoods store..they have alot of cute girls bedding and decor and at a good price. You have to go to the store..they dont have a website.
Also try jcpenney.com. they have a disney princess bed set but...it the bedding has silouets(sp) of the princesses and not the pictures. the accents have the princess pics on them. its on clearance!

check out ebay, if you don't mind used they may have something nice.

amazon.com..type in fairy tale bedding. they have one that is kind of cute, and accessories to go with the bedding.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy a comforter for my bedroom but I can't find anything?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment