Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I am so stressed out about having bed bugs 2 months ago?

bedroom sets under 600 dollars
 on ... men at BB&BW but nothing quite like the women sets, here are a few
bedroom sets under 600 dollars image
Q. Two months ago I found out we had bed bugs. I was getting bit for some time but never could find anything. I have come to the conclusion it came from the Uhaul we used to transport our box spring. We spent 600 dollars (including the encasements) to get rid of them. The box spring encasement ended up ripping and I started seeing them again! So they came out and treated. Since then we threw the box spring out. We are pitching the rest of our furniture in our bedroom as well. This has traumatized me. From packing up everything and washing it all to just emotionally being scarred. I am pregnant as well so you can only imagine. We are moving and I am afraid we still have them even though I have not seen them. I set a homemade trap under my sons crib to see if any are there. What else do you suggest. What are your stories? Did the exterminations work? Did you throw anything out? Anything would be helpful!


Answer
With bed bugs you must find the source of the infestation and start treating it immediately as it will only get worse. It is likely your infestation is coming from your mattress or bed area. Remember bed bugs like to live close to the human host so they can easily feed at night.

child support - am i being cheated?




Mac


my parents have been divorced for a little over a year now. my dad has custody of me, my brother, and my sister every other wednesday and every other weekend, and my mom has us the rest of the time. obviously my dad is paying child support. he is a wealthy lawyer, and from what ive gathered he pays $2300/mo for child support and $5000/mo in spousal support. my mom does not work, and has made no attempt to even try to get a job. shes living off of that money and tells us that she deserves it for having put up with him. to be honest i dont think it was all that bad. he cheated on her. thats all. i mean it wasnt a good thing to do, but whatever. i digress. the first thing that my mom did when she started getting money was redecorate the entire house, except for our rooms. it wasnt cheap either, all in all she spent at least $30,000, probably more. a large part of the downstairs walls is done in venisian plaster, that alone cost a fortune. soon after, she started talking to an old friend, who was at the time going through a divorce with his wife. a few weeks into being friends with him, his right foot collapsed in on itself as a result of years of dyalisys, and it has been in a large cast since. he had just leased a new car at the time, which he gave to my mom since her lease had just ended and he could no longer drive. he still even pays the bills for the car. i can tell he wants to date her, but she says no. it goes past the car too, he spends thousands and thousands of dollars on her. theyre still friends. anyway, since then she has bought for herself a huge new bed, a new computer, a very expensive dining room table which none of us are allowed to touch, and more recently, brand new bedroom sets for herself and my little brother. i never got along with her, and neither does my sister. the only one of us that she really does get along with is my little brother. now heres the really interesting part. if any of us bring up child support, or even mention the words child support, she goes into a frenzy. she screams at the top of her lungs, swears, and usually ends up sobbing. she once told me to "fuck off" in front of my eight year old brother. its not like i even accuse her of anything, even though i feel i should. like even if im just joking she still goes crazy. i cant get much out of my dad before he just stops talking about it but he says that shes spending child support on herself. he wont talk about it for more than a minute though, he says that it gets us nowhere to talk badly about her. today i brought child support up again, because recently ive started to wonder why, if she has nothing to hide, why wouldnt she show me some papers, or bank statements, to prove me wrong? she claims that shes putting the child support away in a special bank account for college. i wanted to see that bank account, so i asked her. as expected, she went wild. she yelled things like, "how dare you question me!?" and "its none of your business!". she told me all the same things she always does, and i told her that i wanted to see it on paper. after a lot of arguing, she finally said ok, fine, and slams down a huge folder of bill copies in front of me. i said this tells me nothing, but she wouldnt give me anything else. so i decided to come here and get other opinions. is my own mother stealing from me?
im not trying to sound ungrateful, and yes, i have these things, but i dont think its right that she gets $2300 a month to take care of her kids and is most likely pocketing it. by the way, the roof over my head, has its mortgage paid off in full by my dad, something he received no compensation for.



Answer
I've been trying to get a father to do this, but your dad would make a great candidate for it.

First off, understand that your mother has $60,000 a year in taxable income. That's what Alimony is. As such, 20-25% of that she's suppose to spend on you and your brother, under all state child support regulations.

When Child Support is calculated, they add together the incomes of both parents. That means his income, minus the $60,000, because Alimony is deductible, plus the $60,000 she gets in taxable income. From this total the child support amount is taken from the guidelines. Added to this is the cost day care, medical insurance, etc. At this point the income of each parent is divided by the total income of both. This shows what percentage a parent's income is of the total.

Example taken from actual case:
$60,000 Mother
$110.400 Father (estimate)
$170,400 Total
$110,400 / $170,400 = 65%

In this example, the father (obligor) owes 64% of the total obligation or roughly $27,600 a year (based on average percentage for 2 kids of 25%) in support of one child, but the mother (obligee) is also obligated to spend $15,000 a year on the child, for a total of $42,600, or $3500 a month.

The problem is in over 90% of the cases, only the Obligor is required to prove the payment of the child support. When either parent's income increases, their obligation increases, but the child only clearly benefits from the increase of the obligor's income. The obligee is under no requirement to spend more on the child.

By having both parents paying into a Trust Fund, the custodial parent than provides the fund with proof that the money is being spent on the child, such as a percentage of rent or house payment, utilities, food, etc. Also, the cost of necessities, such as clothing, shoes, and other expenses exclusive to the child, with receipts and clothing tags or proof of purchase cut from the package. All this follows in accordance with Federal Laws dating back 100 years as regards Trust Funds that have been established for Guardians to draw from when parents have been killed, such as in an accident. Also in cases involving child stars (The Coogan Act-1939) where the law is designed to prevent their parents from spending the money for their own uses that belongs to the children.

Any money left in the account would than collect interest and be available for emergencies, or special expenses, such as part of the cost of a car for a teenager, or a college education.

Using this method would mean the child is getting full advantage of the support owed by both the parents, and not just one parent.
****************************************************
Please keep me apprised if he decides to try it, or you do. In the cases of child stars, attorneys have represented them, individually in establishing a trust fund, so you may have standing to file the case, yourself.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am so stressed out about having bed bugs 2 months ago?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment