Friday, January 31, 2014

I have $700 only, should i spend them on a bedroom set or save them?? ?







Some one is selling me there great bed room furniture set with mattress included, is in excelent condition I realy want it because the bed room furniture I have is kinda old, & its not made of good wood...
My husband tekks me we should save the money and not spend it & wait till later we have more saved up.

I ofered him a deal, I told him I would pay him back weekly so he can lend me the money now! But he said his not sure because we have this speeding ticket we need to pay this month, rent, light bill, but I can pay him back all of it by the end of the month...

So the Q is should I wait or listen to hubby???



Answer
I AGREE WITH YOUR HUSBAND. Bed isn't really important

For how much should I sell my queen bedroom set?




mommy


How much should I sell my queen bedroom set?

The set is less than 2 years old and we bought it for $1400. The bed comes with headboard, footboard and rails. A matching dresser(6 drawer), mirror, and chest(5 drawer). A few tiny scratches that can be fixed with paint.
We need to sell cause we're moving out of state soon and we need the money.

So, what do you think?



Answer
I'd say $700...half of what you paid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have $700 only, should i spend them on a bedroom set or save them?? ?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment