Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I live in the Tampa/Brandon area & I want 2 knw where I can buy an inexpensive twin size bed?

bedroom set including mattress
 on ... Alpine Furniture Louis Phillippe Queen Bedroom Furniture Financing
bedroom set including mattress image



AN


I would like to find a nice, twin size bed that includes the mattress, boxspring, head/foot board or even an entire bedroom set for the right price. It's for my 5-year old boy.


Answer
Believe it or not the Goodwill Store in Tampa sells brand new mattresses. I would also check out www.tampa.craigslist.org and the Tampa Tribune special ads for items under $250. People are always advertising kids' bedroom sets in the Tampa Tribune. You can even go online to its site and do a search in the classifieds for ads in the last week, searching by the zip code close to you

How much would it cost to completely redecorate a bedroom including mattress, bookshelf, and other room items?




ariandanio


room items include: desk, dresser, new books, bean bag chair, hangers, clothing, curtains, paint, lamp, canopy, flip-fold chair, sidetable, computer, keyboard, monitor, mouse, swivel chair, three comforter sets, twin mattress, carpet, rug, telephone with my own private line and other miscelllaneous items that are suitable for 12 year old girl.


Answer
You can go to different Thrift and second hand stores and get some great deals and nice things. Also look in the paper for things people are getting rid of. I would say if you take your time and shop wisely about 2,000 for everything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I live in the Tampa/Brandon area & I want 2 knw where I can buy an inexpensive twin size bed?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment