Tuesday, January 28, 2014

how long does it take to deliver a bedroom set from bobs discount furniture?

bedroom set discount
 on ... Bedroom Furniture Sets Right Here! Cheap Bedroom Furniture Sets Tips
bedroom set discount image



Brian Fahy


i'm buying a bedroom set on sunday and i was wondering how long delivery takes for that kind of things. like would it come before friday?


Answer
Ask when you buy it!

Where is a good discount furniture site for bedroom sets?




oceanbreez


I am looking to start furnishing my apartment after college. Does anyone know where I can buy a bedroom set cheep.


Answer
A furniture brand you might want to look into is Prepac furniture. It's the type of furniture you have to assemble yourself, but it's much nicer than any other furniture of that type I've ever come across. I was apprehensive to try it, but I didn't want to settle for the assembled furniture I was finding for the price I wanted to pay. I'm glad I gave it a chance - it's great! I'll include a link below to where I got it :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how long does it take to deliver a bedroom set from bobs discount furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment