Sunday, January 26, 2014

how should i decorate my room?

zoe bedroom set
 on Zoe Decorative Circle Mirror Set | review | Kaboodle
zoe bedroom set image



Rachel S


I have the attic bedroom in a 110 year old house so saying it looks old is an understatement.
I have a newer bedroom set, an old wingback chair, and a bar stool..
does anybody have some ideas on how I can make my bedroom look better without buying new furniture? I have no money to fix it up, so saying "paint the room", "buy new furniture", etc is unrealistic for me. I appreciate all helpful answers.
here are 2 pictures of my room, if they help.
number 1 (right inside of my bedroom): http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Rachel_zoe_2009/Mobile%20Uploads/0608122012.jpg
and number 2 (where my bed is): http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Rachel_zoe_2009/Mobile%20Uploads/0428121554.jpg
btw, plz excuse the mess, this was before i cleaned up my room.



Answer
It might be a good idea to put your dresser next to your night stand on the same wall as your headboard. Then put your wing back chair in the corner adjacent to your door. This will open up the room and give it an airyness that causes a youthful feeling to the room. Hope this helps.

Please Help Me With My Bedroom!?




Ello :)


hey guys im zoe and im 14
I want my room to describe who i really am. I love the beach, i'm a junior model, i love fashion, I'm really random and twilight obsessed. I want people to walk in my room and go WOW, i love your room. I hate pink i cant stand it, i love blues, purples and green painted rooms. My room is medium sized.

I'm allowed to
- paint the walls
- buy all new furniture

thanks xxxx



Answer
This is the same answer I gave you to your other question : and its serious. Not like thsoe other jerks who were rude about twilight. So here it goes...again..haha :

so first off. I am too! And I'm a very Bella inspired person. But I made my room "mine" but with a Bella twist; so here we go... I painted my walls a light lavender. And all of my furniture ex= bed frame, shelves, dresser, vanity... are white. And for Christmas this year I asked for new bedding. I got it from target and its as close to Bella's bedding as you can get heres a link for it :
http://www.target.com/Modern-Home-Flocked-Leaf-Comforter/dp/B000Q5TC76/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&qid=1278213874&searchView=grid5&fromGsearch=true&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&sr=1-2&searchRank=target104545&keywords=flocked%20leaf%20bedding&searchPage=1&rh=&searchSize=30&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin

sorry that link is wicked big. haha.
but continuing . All of my bedroom accessories like picture frames, throw pillows, bed sheets, are black. And a have some silver candles around my room. And a few purple vases. And my twlight book series on my shelve right in the middle!

But here's another link for target bedding. This is actuallly the very same Bella bedding thats in the movie:
http://www.target.com/Home-Flocked-Comforter-Set-Purple/dp/B00386YHHU/ref=br_1_2?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&qid=1278213779&searchView=grid5&sr=1-2&node=372864011&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&rh=&searchSize=30&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how should i decorate my room?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment