Sunday, November 3, 2013

where is a good place to buy bedroom furniture?

bedroom set kids
 on bedrooms girls twin bedrooms boys full bedrooms girls full bedrooms
bedroom set kids image



katieebaab


im a girl and i am 15 years old. i wanted a complete, pure white,bedroom set that is not expensive. i found a lot that i like but it's over 1000 dollars, and the highest my mom said i s 600 because she needs one for my brother too.


Answer
How about this one?
http://www.homelement.com/products/Bedroom-Furniture/Contemporary-Bedroom/Colori-Bedroom-Collection-Nexera_17112.html

The white one is about $1000..
http://www.homelement.com/products/Kid-Furniture/Kids-Bedroom-Sets/Westfield-Bedroom-Collection-Hillsdale_11949.html

Good luck!

Girl and boy sharing bedroom decorating advice?




Sierra L


My two kids. are 7 year olds and will be sharing a room. One a girl and one a boy. What are some cute bedroom sets that will go together well or were meant to be together, that will look great in their room.


Answer
I wouldn't go with a theme, I would make it colorful, like paint the walls and have neutral curtains and light fixtures but I would be sure that they each had a shelf or some kind of storage to call their own that they can have their things on. I would keep the bedspreads the same color but put pillows and little touches that are different on the beds. For example, a red ladybug pillow for her and a red car pillow for him. The ideas are endless in my head right now. I'm sure you'll come up with something great and they'll love it. Take care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where is a good place to buy bedroom furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment