Friday, November 8, 2013

Should I haggle over this? opinions please!!!?

14 piece bedroom set 799
 on for 7 piece ashley dining room $ 799 free delivery to nj price $ 799 ...
14 piece bedroom set 799 image



answermyqu


Ashley furniture is having a sale
a 14 piece bedroom set is selling for 799 dollars which includes a queen size bed, a nightstand and dresser and mirror etc..
I called the store and ask if I can downgrade to a full size in they said yes.
Should I haggle the price since I'm getting a smaller bed?
What are your tips on haggling or do you have any experiences?
@ a hunch
It's not 14 pieces of furniture... My bedroom is quite small
8 of those pieces are the bed clothing
Another 2 are lamps
It only 4 pieces of furniture



Answer
I would do a little haggling since it's a smaller bed. You know when you're getting a deal sometimes they don't like to bargain with you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I haggle over this? opinions please!!!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment