Friday, November 8, 2013

My bedroom wall color is dark green what color goes well with that?

bedroom set colors
 on possible color for bedroom set | Beds
bedroom set colors image



Janet


I want to buy a bedroom set but dont know what color also what color should I buy the bed sheets and curtains?


Answer
A lighter shade of green, such as lime would work as a contrast.

What color should I paint my bedroom to compliment whitewashed furniture?




rubeninfl


My bedroom set is whitewash in color...like a very light tan, but whitewashed. Unfortunately my walls are a very light brown. To make matters worse I have a tiled floor and the tiles are almost the same color as the furniture. I have to contrast anywhere and the room is VERY boring. I have no idea what wall color would go well with the furniture. Can you please help me?


Answer
Check out "tempo teal" on bedroom #3 in this link.
http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_visualizer/index.jsp
Just click on "paint an interior," then "bedrooms." Then you can type "tempo teal" in the search field, or just start trying on colors. It's fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My bedroom wall color is dark green what color goes well with that?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment