Monday, November 4, 2013

Anyone know where I can get an affordable 2 bedroom apartment in Houston?

bedroom set houston tx
 on Bedroom Furniture Houston on Size Bedroom Set 1599 Baytown Tx In ...
bedroom set houston tx image



The Travel


Alright here's the deal
I'm a college student at the University of Houston - Downtown campus.
My roommate is going to be working at a place off Gray St.
We're looking for a 2 bedroom apartment near the area (not too far but inside the loop)
Is there anyone out there who can give me a heads up on where to look?
Or if you have experience with an apartment complex near the area?
Thanks!!!



Answer
More info needed.

Hopefully your room mate earns a nice paycheck and you come from a rich family, if you want an inner loop place that doesn't have dirt floors and junkies at your door for less than $1500 per month for a one bedroom, because location is everything.

Camden Heights
404 Oxford Street, Houston, TX 77007
(281) 733-2683

This place is about 1/2 mile north of West Gray, nestled in The Heights. Recent construction in a very desirable area very close to downtown and accessible to Metro. The cheapest 2/2 will set you back $1725/mo.

Good luck.

Relocating to another state..any suggestions?




cvsspirit9


I'm moving from Chicago, IL to Houston, TX. I already have two job interviews set up for next week and have already been preapproved for apartment so far so good.

My biggest set back is how to get my stuff down there. I'm selling my living room set, dining room & bedroom set. So I'm taking any furniture with me because it seems easier to sell it then to pay to move it. I can just buy new stuff cheaper. However, I also have a '05 Chrysler Sebring that I want to take with me. Everyone keeps telling me that I shouldn't put the miles on it by driving it. But it doesn't make since to ship it. I'm only taking cloths, kitchenware, 2 TV's and some nick nacks that I could put in a small trailer and hook up to the car. But people laugh at me when I say I'm going to drive it down there. It's 1200 miles but I'm just trying to go the cheapest route.

Any suggestions?



Answer
Make sure that you can transfer your health insurance to Texas with you, Nothing you take along can be that important. If you become ill you will end up with nothing due to bills you incur without insurance. Good luck to you better keep your car too, in case your job is far away from your apartment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know where I can get an affordable 2 bedroom apartment in Houston?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment