Thursday, November 7, 2013

Its there a web page where I can find people who are looking to buy a furniture set?

bedroom set on craigslist
 on Craigslist: Bedroom set 200.00-Modesto | mimomito | Midcentury Modern ...
bedroom set on craigslist image



GiGi


I have girls bedroom set I would like to sell for a fair price. It's a complete set with the following items: a desk with hutch, chair, night table, dresser, mirror, 4-Drawer Chest & single twin bed with frame.The color is off-white and in good condition.


Answer
craigslist.com has a "Wanted to Buy" section as well as a "For Sale" section where you can post it for sale.

Where can I buy a Klaussner Bedroom chest from a set that has been discontinued?




spartank


I have all of the pieces to a Klaussner bedroom set expect for the chest (I was not thinking about purchasing it when I first was buying) but now want to buy the final piece to make the bedroom complete. Since the set has been discontinued, I cannot find it on any websites for sale.


Answer
eBay, craigslist, Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent's. garage sales, yard sales, auctions, newspaper classifieds,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Its there a web page where I can find people who are looking to buy a furniture set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment