Wednesday, September 11, 2013

where in la county can I get a dinning room table and chairs for cheap?

cheap bedroom set ideas
 on cheap bedroom sets bedroom in the style of minimalism bedroom
cheap bedroom set ideas image



Alex


also looking for a bedroom set.thank you!


Answer
"Big & Lots" has furniture for cheaper prices, although their selection is rather limited. "Wal-Mart" may be another option. Some department stores (Target comes to mind) have patio-furniture that can be used indoors which still look pretty decent as far as dining-room furnishings go. Patio-furniture is often cheaper than standard indoor furniture. Flea-Markets & yard sales are another idea.

What's the best way to spend $66 in gift cards at Pier 1 Imports?




Last Call


I'm moving into my own apartment, and I'd like to use this "free money" to buy something useful for it. I have an entire bedroom set and living room set, and I'm holding off on a dinette set for my kitchen. I'm thinking that I could put the gift cards toward something that doesn't fall into the aforementioned categories. Any ideas are welcome and much appreciated!


Answer
I just bought a nice canister set, and a tea set there. I would suggest to you to watch for their sales. They often have this sale, where when you walk thru the door, they hand you a coupon for 20% off any one item, wether it be sale or clearance item. I went in twice in one day to get that coupon!! Its ok, you can call Me cheap, I prefer thrifty!! Happy Shopping!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where in la county can I get a dinning room table and chairs for cheap?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment