Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What did you pay for your bedroom set/suite ?

bedroom set king size bed
 on King Size Bedroom Sets Desings
bedroom set king size bed image



Boosha


Will be in the next year or so looking for a new bedroom set (king size bed). Just curious what others have paid for bed, dresser, drawers, nightstand ... etc the works?


Answer
First of all, make sure your mattresses are very comfortable. Don't be afraid to lay on them while you are in the store. Next I agree with the previous person about not going all matchey-matchey. I bought a matching dresser, chest & media cabinet for around $2700.00. I don't have a problem with whether they are solid wood or not as long as the look good and are sturdy. I bought a couple of inexpensive bombay chests to use as bedside tables and painted them to match the walls & chair. I didn't buy a headboard but I bought a set of candle holders that hold 16 votive candles ( 8 each). These are flame-less candles of course but when they're lit at night it is very romantic. Also, I bought a pair of inexpensive lamps and painted them the color of the walls. Believe me I'm not a crafty person but I had an eye for what I wanted & it turned out very well. Just take your time & have an idea of what you want your room to look like. Also, don't overcrowd the room.

Can I use a queen headboard and footboard with a king size bed?




johnnybang


I have a King Size bed and was recently offered my Grandmother's Antique Mahogany Bedroom set, the problem is that it has a Queen Headbaord and Footboard. I was wondering if there is a way of making this work as no one in my family wants the furniture, and I would hate to see it leave the family.

Thanks,
Matt



Answer
check to see how it lines up with the mounting brackets on the bed frame




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What did you pay for your bedroom set/suite ?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment