Sunday, September 8, 2013

Is there any way to convert a queen headboard to fit king bed?

bedroom set king
 on King Size Bedroom Set With New Model Decor / Pictures Photos Designs ...
bedroom set king image



Linda


I have a bedroom set I don't want to part with and my husband has a king bed. Is there anything out there I can use to attach my headboard to the king bed or is there too much size difference.


Answer
too much size difference- wont look right

How do you know you are getting a good mattress?




tmac


My husband and I have decided to finally invest in a nice bedroom set. We are looking for a king size bed. My question is, how do you know you are getting a good comfortable mattress that is going to last? Is it all about the money you spend?


Answer
Tough call. My wife and I have had a king bed set for about 9 years now, and even though we bought one of the higher-end models and turned the mattress religiously, it's wearing out. We've had to put one of those TempurPedic knock-off toppers on it just to be able to sleep on it. The new rule is you can get 10 years out of a good mattress, but which ones are good? All I can tell you is we just spent a night at the Radisson to try out the Sleep Number Bed and we've decided to get one. They're not cheap -- the California King we want is $2,300.00 -- but they come with a 20-year limited warranty, so we figure that's about the same as buying two "regular" mattress and box spring sets. I also have a colleague who just bought a TempurPedic bed set and said he'd never get anything else (but they're expensive too -- I think he said he paid $3,000.00 for his).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way to convert a queen headboard to fit king bed?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment