Monday, September 9, 2013

Can you help me with bedroom makeover ideas?

bedroom furniture painting ideas
 on ... Wall Decor in Modern Teenagers Bedroom Paint Decorating Designs Ideas
bedroom furniture painting ideas image



momokp


I am wanting to do something different (Paint walls, change comforter set/curtains) but it's hard because of my trim and my furniture. My floor is hardwood and so is my trim. It's like a orange stained color. And my bedroom furniture is black. I wanted to do something different but if i changed the wall color to grey it wouldn't match the trim. Any ideas on what would look good with orange stained floors and black furniture?


Answer
www.decorabstractart.com

How can I decorate my bedroom with chocolate brown carpet?




DrSabbyDoo


We are building a new home and my father really wanted chocolate brown carpet. We will only have carpet in the bedrooms, and it does look really pretty, but it is concerning. I need tips on decorating without making it look tacky. I wanted my bedroom to have a modern feel. I wanted to buy either black or white bedroom furniture. The walls will be painted a creamy beige color. Any good tips or advice out there? Please help!!


Answer
I would say use brown, white and turquoise with white furniture. For a wall color I would go for a light turquoise or blue; for baseboards and trip go white and for furniture I would go white with turquoise; for accessories use a variety of brown an white and blue to tie everything together. This will help break up the dark color of the carpet and give you a well put together look. A friend on mine writes a design blog and she suggested this page for more ideas:

http://blog.forrent.com/apartment-decorating-tips/power-color-for-home-decor-turquoise




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you help me with bedroom makeover ideas?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment