Friday, July 19, 2013

where in la county can I get a dinning room table and chairs for cheap?

bedroom set big lots
 on Lots Bedroom Furniture - black bedroom furniture
bedroom set big lots image



Alex


also looking for a bedroom set.thank you!


Answer
"Big & Lots" has furniture for cheaper prices, although their selection is rather limited. "Wal-Mart" may be another option. Some department stores (Target comes to mind) have patio-furniture that can be used indoors which still look pretty decent as far as dining-room furnishings go. Patio-furniture is often cheaper than standard indoor furniture. Flea-Markets & yard sales are another idea.

Know any good websites where I can find Cheap furniture?

Q. Walmart has some good deals but that's all I've found. I'm mainly looking for a bedroom set.


Answer
big lots has a big furniture dept & good prices




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where in la county can I get a dinning room table and chairs for cheap?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment