Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What paint color would i use?

bedroom set espresso
 on ... Bedroom Set (Espresso) by Vaughan-Bassett, BB85-PNL-BR-SET. Furniture
bedroom set espresso image



Hanan Y


i bought an espresso bedroom set and the comforter is a satin off white and brown color. What color would i use to paint my wall? i don't really want white or off white...do i have other options?


Answer
I personally would chose a olive green color am light green you know...how cool it sounds

Has anyone known a lifetime crib to actually last through the three stages?




Bluejay


I just purchased the Babi Italia Lifetime crib and bedroom set, It looks amazing, and can't wait to get it in and set it up. But I want to know if a lifetime crib actually will last 18 plus years. Any advice?


Answer
If yours are anything like my kids were I wish you the best of luck with that. Sometimes I think I'm lucky they didn't break everything in the house. :)

Buzzillions has lots of good reviews though:

http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_314669_babi_italia_espresso_pinehurst_lifetime_reviews

Treat it like you would any other good furniture. Clean and protect it. Oil and reseal the wood, tighten screws, fix loose or broken/cracked parts, and check it for wear regularly.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What paint color would i use?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment