Wednesday, July 17, 2013

what is a good website to find bedroom collections/sets?

bedroom set queen size
 on queen size bedroom set cosmopolis queen bed bedroom set queen
bedroom set queen size image
Q. I am right now 12, but i am using my cousins account. But anyways, i need a new bedroom set/collection because my twin sized bed isn't big enough for me. Where is a good website where i can find full/queen sized bed made out of wood. I have checked Macy's and i have found some pretty nice beds, but i want to compare. I don't care if they are cheap or expensive because the quality is what my mom wants for me.


Answer
ebay.com
havertys.com
ashleysfurniture.com
potterybarn.com
crateandbarrel.com

These are my personal favorites...but there are many, many more. Do a yahoo or google search for "bedroom suites" or bedroom suites in your area.

Good luck! (:

What is a pillowtop mattress and a eurotop mattress?

Q. I am looking for a memory foam mattress for a queen size bedroom set. I see most furniture stores that I look at selling pillow top or euro top mattress. Can you describe what these are? Any recommendation to buy a good and comfortable bedroom set for older people?


Answer
Your question and what you say you are looking for are completely different. Memory foam mattresses are a completely diferent breed of mattress. Some find them amazing; others, not so much. One memory foam that has done really well in the way of not getting a lot of complaints is the Dynasty memory foam mattress. It's also cheaper than a lot of the memory foam mattresses on the market. I have been thinking about making it my next mattress but am not sure yet how I feel about the memory foam. The following is where you can find some more information on the Dynasty:

http://www.qmattresses.com/category/brands-of-mattresses/dynasty-mattresses/

My suggestion - do your research online, not at the stores. Too many buyers get blindsided by salesmen. Either the salesmen doesn't care about anything except commission, others just aren't trained to handle customer needs.

My suggestion




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good website to find bedroom collections/sets?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment