Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How do I buy a bedroom set with matching desk and chair?

bedroom set desk
 on Twin-Sized Hot Wheels bedroom set - Desk, dresser, bed, mirror for $ ...
bedroom set desk image



Val


All of the stores and online sources that I contacted didn't know where I could do this (bedroom sets don't usually come with matching desks and chairs). Any suggestions?


Answer
it depends on your taste.How about ikea or Ethan Allen furniture. I have a matching desk. I hope you find what you like.

where could i find a bedroom set with a vanity desk for a teenage girl?







i've been looking online but all the bedroom sets i look at don't have any vanity desks included. all i want in the set is a bed, lampdesk, dresser, and vanity desk. so can you tell me where i could find some sets like this online or some cheap stores to buy furniture?


Answer
pb teen. they have amazing sets and vanities, down side very expensive.

heres my favorite vanity.. they have others if you dont like this one.

http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3894/?pkey=cvanity-furniture




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I buy a bedroom set with matching desk and chair?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment