Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?

bedroom set $200
 on UHURU FURNITURE & COLLECTIBLES: Mid Century Bedroom Set - $200
bedroom set $200 image



cll1spring


The Original Owner painted the Set twice. The Head and Footboard have damage on the wicker. I wanted to strip the paint but do not want to hurt the Furniture.
Fullsize Bed,Chiffon Robe,Desk (Marble Top) and matching Mirror.



Answer
Very good brand name Ad say the bed is worth 500.the armoire is maybe 1000 night table are worth maybe 300 and the mirror 200 hope that help you good luck.

I need to identify a type of furniture wood - part 2?




jennie.fly


Thanks so much for all the great responses to my original question! (I need to identify a type of furniture wood - It's light wood with dark 'circles' throughout it?)

The summary of responses is that it's either knotty pine, birds-eye maple, or pecan. I took a picture of it, here is a link to it, let me know if anyone has a better idea after viewing!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/jennieflynn/IMG_3099.jpg

If it helps, my husband purchased the 4-piece bedroom set (2 nightstands, a 9-drawer dresser, and a large mirror, framed in the same wood, that sits on the dresser) for 1K, about 7 years ago. A side question would be figuring out how much to sell it for...I recently noticed that in a certain light, there appears to be scratch marks on top of the dresser! (Maybe ask for $200 for all of it??)

Anyhow, thanks so much for all the help!



Answer
you can all ways take the picture with you to the furniture store and try to match it. as far as scratches on your other item, buy you some furniture marker pens that cover up the scratches or even buy shoe paste that matches the furniture and wipe it on and then wipe off. unless you just want to buy more furniture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment