Saturday, May 24, 2014

Who is better, Aaron's or Rent a Center?




Lee


I am moving into a new apartment soon and I need to get a bedroom set. I simply don't have enough money to buy one outright so rent to own seems to be my best option.

So who will likely offer me the best deal on a bedroom set? Aaron's or Rent a Center? By best deal I mean, better overall price on the items I get from them.

Also, according to a manager at Aaron's, if I make payments on anything longer than 180 days they will report it to the credit bureau and this will build my credit. Is that true? Does Rent a Center do something similar?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
NOODLE: I Believe you don't know what you are talking about...



Answer
Don't know about rent a center reporting to the credit bureaus but I know for a fact that Aaron's doe's because I have seen them listed on tons of reports over the last 11-years.

Do some comparison shopping and get the best deal.

Good luck.

Anyone know about renting to own..e.g ColorTyme?




Profile De


Im about to move into a house and I need a bedroom set table with chairs and couch...I was wondering if anyone knew how much it would cost me and how often payments had to be made to a rent to own place?


Answer
Rent-to-own for furniture or appliances is a loser's game. Don't waste your money that way.

Buy used to start out, dirt cheap used if that's all you have money for. Then you'll be able to save up and replace them later, and save a lot of money in the long run.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who is better, Aaron's or Rent a Center?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment