Sunday, May 18, 2014

What bedroom accessories would go with this?




questioner


I just bought this comforter set http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/For_the_Home/Shop/Bed/Collection_Bedding/Casual/PRD~9200353PREMI94806D/Sander+Sales+Premiere+Comforter+Set.jsp?off=1&From_Sale_And_Clearance=true&dropName=For%20the%20Home.

I brought it home and I love it! I do not know what bedroom accessories (like colors of lamps, curtains, etc.) that will go with it. It's a brown/dark red color with light gold accents. It's really pretty and it has a romantic feeling, which is what I was going for.

Any suggestions?
If the link doesn't work, go to www.belk.com. Click on "Sale and Clearance". Next, select "For the Home", then "clearance". It should be the second option on the top.
I was thinking white too! But I didn't know it if would draw the romantic warm feeling from the colors of the comforter



Answer
Maybe try to go with white accessories, like white curtains and a white lamp, things like that. For the walls, maybe have them painted tan and for the floor, dark brown hardwood floor or dark brown carpet, which ever one you prefer. And for dressers and little tables and stuff, match them with the same frame board as the one on your bed

Hope this helps!

I want to buy a comforter for my bedroom but I can't find anything?




Anna


Hi guys!
My room is a light olive green color and one wall is dark beige. I need to find a pretty comforter that would match it, but I can't find anything!
I am a teenager, but the problem is that I am looking for something a little more mature and feminine than hot pink zebra stripes. And all the adult comforters are too mature for me.
If any of you guys can find anything I will love you forever!
So the basics are:
I need something feminine but not old lady.



Answer
Here are some suggestions :http://www.home-decorating-co.com/echo-jaipur-bedding.html
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//sprinkle-bedding-set-with-bonus-throw/prod.jump?ppId=17582f5&catId=cat100320006&subcatId=cat100250078&deptId=dept20000012&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom//bed-bath/fair-square-prices/clearance/kids-bedding-/sassy-bedding-set-with-bonus-throw/prod.jump?ppId=17582c7&catId=cat100320006&subcatId=cat100250078&deptId=dept20000012&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null
Enjoy decorating.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What bedroom accessories would go with this?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment