Friday, May 23, 2014

does a bedroom set includes the mattress, box spring, and bed frame?




Michael W


i am wanting to get a 5 piece bed room set that has a mirror, headboard, night stand, cabinet, and chester drawer. my question is does that include the mattresses and frame automatically or do they need to be purchased separately?


Answer
You named the five pieces.
You will have to buy the mattress and frame separate.

Teen Bedroom Furniture!! Help!!!?




Jennaaaaa


So im 14 and my parents are willing to buy me new furniture if i can sell my old furniture.

I'm 14 and my furniture is really childish (see link below)

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=15a214c&DeptID=70753&CatID=79599&SO=0&Ne=4294957900+5+877+8+18+904+949+833&NOffset=2&shopperType=G&N=4294937457&Nao=0&PSO=0&cmAMS_T=XGN3&cmAMS_C=MERCHA&cmAMS_Z=XGN3TOPOFRESULTS&CmCatId=70753|79599

Sooo. As you can see im 14 with under aged furniture and no way to sell it - on my own at least.
My mom doesn't want to put it up on craigslist.

So how else could I sell my bedroom furniture (bed, nightstand, desk, and dresser) ? And would it be appropriate to sell my mattress to , or is that just - not normal ? Haha



Answer
that bedroom set is so nice its so weird she excepts u to sell it on ur own ur too young to do that ya u can sell the mattress with it post pics of it and hang them around in stores




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does a bedroom set includes the mattress, box spring, and bed frame?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment