Sunday, May 18, 2014

I desperately need a full bedroom set for 800$ or less!?




Ashley


I am about to go into college and am trying to find furniture for realllly cheap and am on a VERRRRY tight budget. All I need is a queen size bed frame, six drawer dresser, & 2 night stands for me and my Hubby. :) I would appreciate any help at helping me find this cheap furniture.


Answer
try www.craigslist.com, my son found an awesome bedroom set for 900. they have it for your area.

price range on bedroom sets?




bobbovienz


i have a bedroom set i would like to sell. 9 drawer chest, dresser w/ mirror, desk/chair, bed, bookcase and end table. i have no idea how to price it. anybody have a price range in mind?


Answer
The value depends on the quality of construction, the condition, the style and age. Where do you plan to sell it? A consignment store will take half of what they can sell it for. The price to the buyer will be less on Craigslist, but you won't have any cost to sell it.

The used furniture buyer will be looking to spend considerably less than if they bought new on sale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I desperately need a full bedroom set for 800$ or less!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment